Quality Policy in English
University of Sindh – Quality Policy
University of Sindh Jamshoro envisions a quality policy which enables it to enhance its position as a premier seat of higher education in the country and outside to achieve at both fronts distinction for creativity, innovation and excellence.
The University also undertakes to play its role in the development of nation by imparting, generating, applying and integrating quality education in all fields including science, technology, management and social sciences. Its focuses will continuously stay on creating opportunities for learning, research, discovery, holistic self-development and social interaction in a healthy, positive and diverse setting.
The University plans building academic and professional linkages with public and private educational institutions, research centres, community organizations and government to empower youth for sustainable national and international progress and welfare.
We aim our quality policy to enable us:
• Achieve and continually upgrade academic standards
• Develop and maintain collaboration with market and industry to generate consumer satisfaction and job prospects for its students
• Improve quality through stakeholder and community feedback
• Provide best teaching-learning experience through curricular, co-curricular, extracurricular and social engagement
• Implement best ICT infrastructure and services.