CALL FOR PAPERS
University of Sindh Journal of Animal Sciences (USJAS) is an open-access, double blind peer reviewed research journal, published quarterly by University of Sindh, Jamshoro. The newly launched journal will cover a full spectrum of specialized domains in Entomology, Endocrinology, Pest & Pest control, Vector, Molecular biology, Genetics, Genetic and Hormonal disease, Wildlife Conservation and Management, Animal’s diversity including Systematic of Invertebrate and Vertebrate. It would include original research articles, review articles, case reports and scientific findings. The journal strictly follows the guidelines proposed by Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan.
The Editorial team of (USJAS) invites you to submit your quality paper in its first launching issue in October.
Last date for Submission for October Issue: 27th August 2017
· International Quality and Standards
· Open Access – Free to All
· Quick Review Process
· Double-Blind Peer Reviewed policy for high quality and transparency
· Publication within a Reasonable Short Period
· Effective Editorial Standards
· Both Online and Print Version
· Prompt Email Notification
· No APC and Publication Charges
· Online Submission and processing
· Officially published by University of Sindh, Jamshoro, Pakistan.
Visit the official website for furthers detail regarding scope and submission guidelines.
Dr. Riffat Sultana
University of Sindh Journal of Animal Sciences (USJAS)
Department of Zoology,
University of Sindh, Jamshoro, Pakistan
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com