Director Admissions, University of Sindh, Jamshoro has announced the first merit list of LLM Fall Session 2011.
Archive for August, 2011
Sindh University Testing Center, University of Sindh, Jamshoro has announced the results of LLM Fall Session 2011. Test held on 22nd August, 2011.
We are happy and proud to announce that QEC, University of Sindh is placed in “X-Category” by Quality Assurance Agency, HEC, Islamabad vide letter # 5-5/QA-QECs/QAA/HEC/10/414 dated 9.8.2011. No doubt this is great achievement for us but it is not the end, still we have a long way to go.
We are thankful to the Honourable Vice Chancellor, for his full support in promoting the various activities for quality education in the Varsity. We are also thankful to the PVC, University of Sindh, PVC, Badin Campus, PVC, Mirpur Khas Campus, all Deans of the faculties, Directors/Chairpersons, and Administrative Heads of the University for their Untiring Efforts and cooperation in achieving the best ranking.
We are highly confident that in future all the academic and administrative heads will extend their full support and cooperation in promotion and implementation of quality parameters in the university.
Congratulation to all on this success
Prof. Dr. M. Suleman Shaikh
Quality Enhancement Cell,
University of Sindh, Jamshoro.
It is notified for information of all eligible candidates who wish to appear at the B.A. (Regular/External) / B.Sc. Home Economics (Regular) Part-I and Part-II, M.A. (Previous & Final) External. Annual Examinations of 2011 that they may fill in their Examination Forms obtainable from the offices of the Principals of all concerned affiliated Colleges bwith effect from 20-08-2011 as under:
1) Submission of Examination From without late fees with effect from 20-08-2011 to 19-09-2011.
2) Submission of Examination From with late fee of Rs.500/- with effect from 20-09-2011 to 29-09-2011.
3) All the Principals of the Colleges are requested to must submit the Examination forms filled in all respects to the office of the Controller of Examination (Annual) on or before 03-10-2011 positively, after the stipulated time the Examination forms will not be accepted.
(Muhammad Nawaz Narejo)
Controller of Examinations
It is announced for general information to all concerned that the last date for issuance of admission forms for admission to LL.M. (Fall Session)—2011 previously fixed as 13-8-2011 now has been extended upto 20-8-2011.
Application forms can be obtained from M/S Habib Bank Limited, Sindh University, Old Campus, Hyderabad and Jamshoro Branches and also available at the Faculty of Law, at University of Sindh, Metha Ram Hostel @Elsa Kazi Campus, Hyderabad through bank challans by payment of Rs. 1000/- (Form Fee + Pre-Entry Test Fee) non-refundable upto 20-8-2011.
Pre-Entry Test will be conducted on 22-8-2011 at Institute of Law, at University of Sindh, Metha Ram Hostel @Elsa Kazi Campus, Hyderabad.
( Akhtar Ahmed Memon )
University of Sindh, Jamshoro
The Vice-Chancellor, in exercise of the powers vested in him under section 14(3) of the University of Sindh Act-1872, is pleased to appoint Dr. Asad Ali Shaikh, Associate Professor, Institute of Information & Communication Technology, University of Sindh, as Director, Institute Information & Communication Technology.
Where as Mr. Haji Khan Abbasi, Associate Professor, Institute of Information & Communication Technology, University of Sindh in addition to his own duties is appointed as part time Director, for evening program in the Institute of Information & Communication Technology, University of Sindh.
The following program(s) has been chalked out to celebrate the INDEPENDENCE DAY in a befitting manner with simplicity but with zeal and fervor, on Sunday, August 14, 2011.
1. The Flag Hoisting and National Anthem Ceremonies will be held at University of Sindh, Allam I.I Kazi Campus, Jamshoro (2) Elsa KAzi Campus, Hyderabad, (3) Sindh University Campus at Mirpurkhas (4) Sindh University Laar Campus at Badin respectively at 9:00 am (or time prescribed by the Government of Pakistan).
a. Honorable Prof. Dr. Nazir A. Mughal, Vice Chancellor, University of Sindh will be the chief guest at the Flag Hoisting Ceremony at Hyder Baksh Jatoi Pavilion, University of Sindh, Allam I.I Kazi Campus, Jamshoro.
b. Prof. Dr. Parveen Shah, Pro-Vice Chancellor, University of Sindh will be the chief guest at the Hoisting Ceremony at the University of Sindh, Elsa Kazi Campus, Hyderabad.
c. Prof. Dr. Imdad Ali Ismaili, Pro-Vice Chancellor, Sindh University Campus @ Mirpurkhas will preside over the ceremony at Sindh University Campus Mirpurkhas.
d. Prof. Dr. Rafia A. Sheikh, Pro-Vice Chancellor, Sindh University Laar Campus at Badin will preside over the ceremony at Sindh University Laar Campus at Badin.
1. The University buses shall ply on the usual routes at 8:00 am from Latifabad, Qasimabad, Hussainabad, Kotri via University of Sindh, Elsa KAzi Campus, Hyderabad and from Goods Naka, Hyderabad.
2. One bus shall ply at 8:15 a.m. from Sindh University Residential Colony, Sindh University Employees Housing Society, Jamshoro to University of Sindh Elsa KAzi Campus, Hyderabad.
All the Sindh University Faculty members, Officers and Administrative staff are requested to attend the INDEPENDENCE DAY CEREMONY on Sunday, August 14, 2011 at 8:30 a.m. positively.
(Prof. Dr. Muhammad Siddique Kalhoro)