The Faculty of Law of the University of Sindh is among the Faculties established as early as 1950 under the University of Sindh Act 1947 with such outstanding personalities as Hon’ble Justice Tayabji as its first Dean. However, it remained practically dormant as the LL.B. teaching was conducted through Govt. Law Colleges affiliated to the University. It was revived in 1989 through the statutes framed under 1972 Act of the University of Sindh.
The University has also pioneered the introduction of 5-yr. Bachelor of Law degree program, that would fulfill the long-felt demand to produce full time educated professionals, to meet the challenges in the global context. The 1st batch was inducted in Oct. 2008 and teaching commenced in February 2009.
|Contact Us:Faculty of Law
University of Sindh, Elsa Kazi Campus,
Hyderabad -76080, Sindh, Pakistan
Tel. No. 92-22-9213181-90
|Institute / Department / Center:||Chairman / Chairperson:||Office:||Email:|
|Institute of Law||Advocate Jhamat Jethanandfirstname.lastname@example.org|